Safety, security and quality are among our fundamental priorities. The main objectives of BLACK EAGLE safety and quality systems are to achieve continuous:
- Enhancement of flight/ground safety and security
- Customer satisfaction
- Growth in marketing share with increasing profitability
- Aircraft availability
- Cost reduction
- Standardization and on time operation
To achieve these objectives, our commitment is to:
- Develop and embed a safety culture that recognizes the importance of effective aviation safety management and the safety is paramount
- improve the effectiveness of systems managements continually for all processes
- being a reliable company by internalization of Quality and Safety Management System to all employees with team work
- ensure that all employees are provided continuous training and improvement activities according to time frame
- meet the needs and expectations of our customers by following the technological innovations in the world at the same time with management team and contemporary well-trained personnel.
Safety is the basic principle in our services. The aim is to reach the highest safety level in national/ international standards line, develop constantly strategies and processes, to apply this processes and maintain in all our activities. The whole management of BLACK EAGLE, including Accountable Manager has responsibility to reach the highest safety performance in the activities.
BLACK EAGLE commitment is to:
- Support the management of safety through the provision of all appropriate resources, that will result in an organizational culture that fosters safe practices, encourages effective safety reporting and communication, and actively manages safety with the same attention to results as the attention to the results of the other management systems of the organization.
- Clearly define for all staff, managers and employees alike, their accountabilities and responsibilities for the delivery of the organization’s safety performance and the performance of our safety management system;.
- In Air taxi activities, hazard identification and risk management processes with a hazard reporting system, in order to eliminate or mitigate the safety risks of the consequences of hazards resulting from our operations or activities including human errors to a point which is as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP);.
- Support the voluntary participation of employees, measure and develop strategies to improve,.
- Ensure that no action will be taken against any employee who discloses a safety concern through the hazard reporting system, unless such disclosure indicates, beyond any reasonable doubt, an illegal act, gross negligence, or a deliberate or willful disregard of regulations or procedures.
- Comply with and, wherever possible, exceed, legislative and regulatory requirements and standards;.
- Ensure that all staff are provided with adequate and appropriate aviation safety information and training, are competent in safety matters, and are allocated only tasks commensurate with their skills;.
- Establish and measure our safety performance against realistic safety performance indicators and safety performance targets;.
- Continually improve our safety performance through management processes that ensure that relevant safety action is taken and is effective; and.
- Ensure externally supplied systems and services to support our operations are delivered meeting our safety performance standards.